1. Battery protection system: it mainly includes equalizing circuit, over-voltage, under voltage, over-current, over temperature, short circuit and other protection functions.
2. Overcharge protection: through the over-voltage protection detection circuit of the battery protection board, the voltage change of each string of batteries in the process of battery charging is detected in real time. When the voltage of any string of cells reaches the set value, a signal is sent out to cut off the charging MOS-FET and cut off the charging circuit to prevent the cells from overcharging.
3. Over discharge protection: through the over discharge protection detection circuit of the battery protection board, the battery management chip can detect the voltage of the battery discharge state in real time during the discharge process; if the battery voltage is lower than the set limit, the battery management circuit will output a signal to cut off the discharge MOS-FET, so as to realize the purpose of over discharge protection.
4. Temperature protection function: the circuit detects that the temperature of the battery is too high, over 65℃, and the system disconnects the charging and discharging circuit to prohibit the charging and discharging of the battery, so as to achieve the purpose of temperature protection.
5. Product introduction:
• Cell type: 18650 / 1600mAh / 3.7V 30C
• Combination mode: 3s2p
• Voltage capacity: 11.1v 3200mah
• Main protection functions: Overcharge, overcharge, overcurrent, short circuit, temperature, equalization, etc.
• Battery parameters